A Dark Chapel

I entered the dark, empty chapel this evening and instantly I felt HIS presence.  That presence that makes you want to go down on one knee and stay there.

I found my way to a bench and knelt there and prayed.  I could have stayed there for hours, in the calm and silence, with God.

Image result for dark chapelSomething has snapped inside of me.  I think a ball has been set into motion.  I see seemingly totally unrelated events suddenly coming together.  I'm not sure what direction the ball is rolling in, but of this I am certain, something is going to change.

For the first time, I have seriously considered the unthinkable, and what I thought unthinkable suddenly seems not only possible but perhaps part of God's plan.  That remains to be seen.  I do know this, in order to keep the ball rolling, there are two tasks I must accomplish first.  One of them is to send my book to publishers.  The other is to find a spiritual director.

Oh God, it was so good to be in Your Presence alone, in the dark.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving