101 reasons to be happy - Reason number twenty-one

Gifts... giving them :)

Comments

  1. Oh, I love giving gifts...much much more than receiving them! Shopping however, is a different story. :-) But you can't have one without the other, i.e. unless you make all your gifts from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Some day, I am going to be extremely organized and make all my gifts. I will start in January and by Novemeber I will have done. (Except maybe for the food gifts)

    Maybe when all the kids are gone and I am a retired grandma...

    Maybe only in my dreams...

    That's how things used to be done though... (Oh the nostalgia of days gone by that I don't remember because I wasn't born yet. Thank you Laura Ingalls Wilder for sharing that with our later consumerist society.)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving