Going into withdrawal

It is getting bad enough that I am considering (although not seriously) bandaging up my arm and going to play in the friendly game on Thursday. Don't worry, I'm not going to do it, (not this week anyway), but I have been thinking about it.

I won't do it, because quite frankly, something as simple as just going shopping is enough to make my arm ache. I was alone, this morning (the 4 year old monster was at pre-school) and I did one store, lifted a few dresses off a rack, looked through a few boxes of shoes, and that was enough to make the arm ache. Heck, typing makes it sore. (Yes, I will be getting off in a minute.) So I figure, I may not be quite ready for a soccer game this Thursday.

I'm starting to get the shakes already...

Comments

  1. Anonymous12:41 pm

    GRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...Take care!!!

    No soccer for a FEW WEEKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does anonymous have a name? Let me guess... does Anonymous live in Saskatchewan? :P

    Yes, yes, yes,... I will take care. But still, the thought is tempting.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving