I am so weary

I feel like I am constantly battling, struggling uphill, swimming against the current. I am constantly on people's backs to get their homework done. Gosh it would be sooooo much easier (and quicker) to just do it for them. (But of course I won't because how would they learn?) I tell them a hundred times to do something, and I find out it still isn't done. I can't watch all 5 of them 100% of the time to make sure they are doing what they ought to do. Why do teachers give so much homework to weary parents to do with their children anyway? I never got homework until high school. It didn't kill me not to "be prepared" for high school. I'm sure it made my parents' life easier.

Then I feel like I am constantly battling on every issue out there, vaccines, abortion, euthanasia, marriage, is there no issue I agree with people around me on? I'm so tired. In my brain, in my body, in my soul. I just want to go to bed and not wake up for a year. I don't want to fight anymore. I just want to go live on a desert island far from everyone else.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving