Friends



First, I received these lovely flowers from my bestest neighbour. Well, technically, they were for the whole family, but whatever... Then I got a card, thanking me for things I've done for him, with a check for a lot more than whatever it cost me to do it, and him insisting I use it to treat myself.

My mother-in-law gave us money, as she does every year, and as usual, we divide it up among the children and us. I get part of this, and I usually use it to treat myself, versus putting it into the account for paying bills as I used to do.

My sister gave me not one but three gifts this year at Christmas...

I'm feeling more than a little spoiled.

I am so infinitely grateful for friends and family. First of all, I absolutely adore my mother-in-law. We get along really well, and she has never been anything but supportive, never saying we have too many kids or making comments about how we bring them up ar anything, unlike other mother-in-laws from hell that I have heard of.

My bestest neighbour, my sister, and a couple of internet buddies from the US, I can talk to and tell just about anything. I really appreciate this. Where would I be without my family and friends? In the bottom of some pit of depression perhaps? I love my friends. Thank you all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving