Drumroll again...

... I've finished the first draft of my first novel and I'm now starting a second...


Ever since she could remember, the seashore had always been Maria’s favourite place to escape to. It was a constant in her life, never the same twice, yet always there. Some days, the seagulls scattered into the air, screaming loudly as she walked past. Some days, the ocean was calm, some days huge crests rolled in and broke against the boulders scattered here and there along the coast. Some days the ocean was grey and angry, other days it was blue and serene, but it was always there, and it called to her as she stood, bare toes digging into the fine white sand.
This was one of the subplots in my first novel and it's going to become my second novel. The above citation is the beginning paragraph.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving