St Patrick's Summer

Got this book from Sophia Institute Press, for Jean-Alexandre. I've been making him read it, over the summer and this fall. I have to force him to read because, sigh, computer and TV are so much more interesting you know and reading is boring...

So I decided to pick up the book today, and check it out myself. I like it. It is well-written, and while it does have catechism in there, it explains it well and in a way that children can understand. Heck, it explained the Blessed Trinity in a way that I hadn't really understood myself yet. And of course there is some adventure in it, the children get to see what happened to St Patrick in Ireland.

I definitely recommend this book as a fun way to learn more about your faith. For adults too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving