Sandals

In the market for sandals again... this time, thanks to my friend Dani, I have discovered zappos... now all I have to do is choose. Here are some of my favourites:




I want them open enough that they won't be too hot in summer, and I like a heel that isn't too clunky, I prefer not wedge, but I don't like a narrow heel either. I don't like the heel too high, but I do like a heel. I also don't want to spend a fortune, so the ones on the far right, second row aren't an option at over $200.00, unless some kind soul wants to donate money... ha ha.


Yeah, I know, really thought-provoking post... But just in case you have a shoe fetish... here they are close up.

Comments

  1. The higher the heel the better! Of course that's just a personal opinion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I do have to run after an almost three-year-old in these things. I like zappos in that you can choose select a heel height and a shoe size (plus other options) and thus eliminate things you don't want to look at... I chose to look at heels between 1 1/2 inches to 2 1/2 inches, because anything higher and I will never wear them. I own a pair of three inch heels and have worn them once. I'm already tall anyway... I would tower over my husband who measures about 1/4 of an inch more than me. I also have to walk in grass, which is why you don't see any pointy heels, not to mention the fact that I don't want to sprain my ankle running after the kid.

    I have a close friend who is a guy and he tends to have the same opinion on heel height... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving