Today is my blogoversary

Yep... I've been doing this for, hmmm... 4 years now.

I don't always have something interesting to say. I don't always have something profound to say either. Sometimes I even just copy and paste other people's articles. But doing this has been more than just good for getting things out of my system, it's been good for going back and remembering things, or even going back and pulling things out again that I want to use in my book. It's been a real help, and maybe the reason I'm actually going to eventually finish this book I started.

Since I have a headache and I don't have any profound thoughts on having a blogoversary nor how this is going to shake the foundations of your personal universe, I am going to end this here.

Happy blogoversary to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving