Pick up lines for Catholics

Stole these from the Facebook group, these are my favourites:

Confess here often?

You've got stunning scapular-brown eyes.

May I offer you a light for that votive candle?

The Bible says "Give drink to those who are thirsty, and feed the hungry"; how about dinner?

I didn't believe in predestination till I met you.

Man does not live by bread alone. So how about dinner and a movie?

What do you think Paul meant when he said, "Greet everyone with a holy kiss" (1Pet 5:24)?

Hi, this pew taken?

My prayers are answered.

I lost my rosary, can I use your fingers?

“Me, I prefer a more traditional Mass. I’m a regular Latin lover.”

"Is that a new perfume or the odor of sanctity?"

"In the dark void of this world, could you be my luminous mystery?"

I couldn't help but notice you kneeling over there....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving