Desert Storm

I've always liked to invent stories. I used to go to bed early when I was a teenager so I could lie there and daydream. I had an ongoing story that I would add to every night in my head. I had more than one of these stories... as I got older, the type of story changed. None of these stories were ever written down, they were purely for my own pleasure and entertainment, but I've also always enjoyed writing stories, ever since I was a kid. I used to write stories in school, and sometimes at home too. I've written stories since I've been an adult too, and sometimes, at night, I still fall asleep imagining a story.

I've been working on a story for 3 or 4 years now, a story that I haven't gotten bored of yet, that I haven't laid aside and forgotten. I know where I'm going with it, I still have ideas for it, I'm still inspired to write it. I think I may just finish it. The nice thing about having a blog, is that I have been able to take certain things that I have written in my blog and incorporate them into my book.

My dream now? To actually publish this story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving