Must have been political day on MSN yesterday...

... cause I got all these political e-mails and more, (I'll spare you the others). Just ignore them if you want. Oh, except for one more, which I may or may not post later on...

Today, I am going to go finish fixing Gabriel's winter coat, now that I am done looking at my e-mails, thank goodness. (I really must try to go and look at them EVERY day...)

Instead of buying Gabriel a new one, I decided to do something different with the old (patched-up) one. Will post pics later of that. Should be interesting. For those of you who like that sort of thing. My sister-in-law perhaps? Since apparently you read this thing, according to my brother... :) And you sew better than me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving