I'M A HAPPY PERSON!!!

OK, something good has happened to some people close to me and I'm happy for them. I had originally posted a slightly different version of this message, but since said people don't want it publically known yet, let's just say that something good has happened, and leave it at that. And if you happened to read the message before I edited it, well, pretend like you didn't. Not that you would know who these people are anyway, since noone reads my blog who knows the people to whom this good thing happened except maybe said persons themselves and you know who you are.

I promise I will announce it later. When I have the go ahead. Whenever said person to whom this good thing happened delurks and actually comments on my blog to let me know that I can. Now that I know that you read it. Because I didn't know until You know Who told me. You know who you are and you know what I'm talking about.

Ok, enough rambling now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving