What's up?

I played soccer again last night. I started last week. It feels so good to get back into some kind of sport again. I missed that. Soccer games are never earlier than 7:30 pm, so Marc is able to get home before then.

YAHOOOOOO!!!!!

Yes, well,... mghm-mmm...

In other news,... I went to the fabric store today and bought some cotton flannelette and other odds and ends to make diapers with. I intend on starting that soon. Hopefully. I also intend on finishing the painting of the boys' room and of course getting started on a Caillou pinata for Gabriel.

Intentions are great aren't they? Let's see how much of this stuff we actually get done...

I had better get off the computer now and stop procrastinating.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving