You know I'm obsessed when...

I went to get the breaks fixed last Friday, and had to wait two hours. I only had Nicky with me, so I went out walking with him, and ended up at the Halles St-Jean (shopping plaza). There is a Health Food store in the plaza, and I have to admit, I love to browse in there. I stopped for chocolate, (they have yummy dark chocolate, not bitter at all) and discovered bags of tea. Not tea bags, big bags of dried herbs to steep in those wire mesh thingies. I ended up buying a whole bunch of them plus a teapot for two complete with strainer, so I could make tea for two and make my own mixes.

My sister arrived that evening and we spent the whole weekend drinking herbal tea. I put licorice in almost everything because it has a very sweet aftertaste.

Did you know that you can drink MARSHMALLOW tea? I got that. I had no idea how it was going to taste, and neither did the store clerk. But she told me it was good for the digestive system, and oh, as an afterthought, it was also good for breastmilk supply. As soon as I heard that, I thought, "that's it, I'm taking some." I still can't tell you what marshmallow tea actually tastes like, because I haven't drunk it on it's own yet.

And this is just one in many of my strange diversions...

I keep telling Jean-Alexandre that my family and I are weird,... and that it runs in the genes...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving