I'm on automatic pilot now...

A few nights ago, I put Nicolas in his little bed beside ours, and went to bed myself. I woke up in the middle of the night because Nicolas was making those sounds that mean he's about to wake up and want to drink. Only he was beside me in the bed, not in his little bed anymore, and right up against my breast already, and my shirt was already pulled up, like I had fed him, but I HAVE NO RECOLLECTION OF HAVING DONE SO!

I don't think that's ever happened before. I must not have been awake long enough to remember what I was doing.

Breastfeeding is so easy anyway, when the baby sleeps next to you. He never cries because I always know when he's ready and I wake up. I doubt my husband ever even notices anymore, unless Nicolas is in his bed and I have to move over and lean down to get him. Then I might wake him with the moving around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving