We have a godfather

We finally asked A. to be godfather for Nicolas. A. is polish and although he is Marc's friend I had never met him until November I think it was, and one thing struck me. He kept telling Marc how he'd found himself a good woman, that very few women these days will accept to have so many children, and he was just so supportive of of the whole big family thing and valorising the role of a woman in that,... it was really nice to hear. I think that's worthy of Godparenthood. I don't know exactly how religious he is, but hey, he's Polish right? How bad can it be? (wink wink) It certainly can't be worse than some other options I had.

Now all that is left is actually planning the baptism itself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving