Phase IV - The Situation Gets Worse

This is probably all too much information, but this is my blog and I get to say dumb and uninteresting things on it if I want to.

I've mentioned before that my jeans are all falling apart either at the crotch at the knees or both. Certain tops are also getting quite worn at the seams and in the armpits. Well, my socks are mostly all worn at the heels as well. I throw them out when they develop holes, but most of them are so thin right now, they are see-through. I have had to do a zig-zag stitch on most of my underwear because it too is wearing out. (I know, I know, you didn't need to know this.) But the worst is, just a couple of days ago, I noticed that even my bra is wearing out! Now THAT I've never had happen before. Okay, maybe the metal support might come out and the strap might wear out, but I'm talking about the cup here! A little more and Nicolas will have direct access to milk without me having to unclasp anything! This is getting ridiculous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving