Tag

I got tagged! I got tagged!!! Yaaayyy!!

Tag! I'm it!

Four Jobs
1. Cashier at the Munchie Centre, Moosonee Ontario
2. English as a Second Language Conversation Coach, Quebec City Quebec
3. French as a Second Language Teacher, Prince George British Columbia
4. Hairdresser, Prince George British Columbia

Four Movies I Would Watch Over and Over:
1. The Lord of the Rings
2. The Princess Bride
3. The Notebook
4. Castaway

Four Places I Have Lived:
1. Moose Factory, Ontario
2. Quebec, Quebec
3. St-Romuald, Quebec
4. Prince George, British Columbia

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. Infoman
2. Used to really enjoy the X-files but they don't make new ones anymore :(
3. I'll let you know when I find more...
4.

Websites I visit daily:
1. Hotmail, (for my e-mails)
2. Mothering With Grace
3. Some blogs
4. Umm I think that's about it for the daily stuff

Fav Four Foods
1. Fruit salad
2. Almost any kind of green salad
3. Pasta in general, with pretty much any kind of sauce
4. Fresh baked bread

Four Places I Would Rather Be:
1. A castle in Scotland
2. A HOT sunny beach
3. The woods up north in a shelter I made myself, roughing it with a bunch of adventurous friends (trying to "live off the land")
4. A monastery

Four People I Am Tagging:
1. Okay, here's the catch, I've been tagged, but I can't tag anyone... :( I don't know who comes here to read, so now is the perfect time to de-lurk, if there is anyone lurking, so I can tag you all.
2.
3.
4.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving