Three Things About Me

THREE THINGS ABOUT YOU!!!
Copy and re-post into your own bulletin with your three things...
Three names you go by:
1. Coucoumelle (over the internet)
2. Juana la Cubana (to a few people in Paraguay, and on my blog)
3. Mom, Mommy, Maman...
Three parts of your heritage:
1. Ummm, I grew up in Moose Factory, that's a major part of my heritage, I can't claim to be Cree or anything, but Cree people definitely had an influence on how I act and how I think. (Going to live in a non-native environment was actually a culture shock to me, and it took a few years to figure it out!!)
2. French-Canadian
3. Scottish/English-Canadian
(My siblings and I have finally come to the conclusion that we just don't fit in anywhere, English-Canadians think we're French, French-Canadians think we're English, and of course noone's going to mistake us for Cree (heh heh). Or maybe it's just that we're truly Canadian?)
Three things that scare you:
1. The possibility that I might not be able to pass my faith on to my children.
2. Government (and what they're doing to destroy society in the name of certain peoples' so-called "rights").
3. Losing a child in the swimming pool. I live in terror at the thought that another of my children might fall in, and this time, drown to death. Losing a child period. I am also afraid that one will run out into the street in front of a car or something...
Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Patience, (lots of it, in fact I STILL don't have enough of it).
2. A little time to myself, for either writing, communicating, or some artistic thing...
3. Sleep!!!
Three things you are wearing right now:
1. A newborn baby,... yes, I pretty much "wear" him for now... :)
2. Valentine's day pyjamas with little hearts and silly love-messages all over it, which were on sale after Valentine's Day for only a couple of dollars, so hey, who's going to see me in pyjamas anyway?
3. Wedding ring
Three things you need in a relationship (other than real love):
1. Patience
2. Tolerance
3. Compromise
Two truths and a lie (in any order):
1. I am afflicted in every way, but not constrained; perplexed, but not driven to despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed.
2. I shower every day (in fact it is almost an obsession).
3. It should be obligatory for every gynecologist to ALSO follow a course in mid-wifery.
Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
1. Broad shoulders
2. Something in the eyes, don't know what it is, but when I see it, I know it...
3. ummmm... a sympathetic face...
Three of your favourite hobbies:
1. Crafts (and painting which I never get to do anymore)
2. Reading (and writing)
3. Sports (which I also never get to do anymore)
Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. Play soccer again
2. Attend the next World Youth Days in Australia (yeah right, dream on!)
3. Sleep...
Three places you want to go:
1. Scotland
2. Back to Paraguay to visit again
3. Ummmm...
Three things you want to do before you die:
1. See my children grow up (don't want anyone else bringing them up!)
2. Finally learn to play piano properly
3. Be happy
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl/guy:
1. I like things placed just so...
2. I prefer romance to pure action
3. The maternal instinct

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving