Mmmmm...

...could there possibly be anything more delicious than a yogourt and fresh fruit parfait? In fact the word parfait sums it up,... perfect. The only thing missing in mine this morning is a bit of granola... didn't have any.

Dominic's birthday party yesterday was a success. I'm pretty sure that the kids enjoyed themselves. Uncle Cecil did a good job with games and stuff so I didn't even have to do that. THANK YOU CECIL! :) There were enough adults there as well to make it interesting for Marc and I too. I decorated a cake as a soccer ball to go with the pinata and decorated some white styrofoam plates as soccer balls too and hung them on the walls.

So now I have all this good, yummy fruit left over from the party yesterday. I always have fruit at parties... and it's so nice the day or two after when I can eat the left-overs... why do we only buy a bunch of yummy fruit when others are coming? Doesn't make sense... but that is the way it is. Got strawberries yesterday, three different kinds of grapes, kiwi, cantaloup, oranges and pineapple. While we might have some of those fruits in our house at any given time, it is only at a party that we have all of them. I don't think they are going to last too long. What can I say? I am a googoosh. (a big fat pig)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving