Gabriel's Birthday

Today is Gabriel's birthday. We had spaggetti and cake and brought out the pop to celebrate, and Gabriel opened his presents after supper.

Marc still hasn't come home from work, so we clebrated without him. He was home at 10:30 last night and didn't think he'd be home much earlier today so I didn't wait long for him.

I have a very sore back, it has been bothering me like this for a couple of weeks now. I wake up, I'm fine for a few hours, or until I sit down to write, sew or do something on the computer, and then I have really bad pain on the right side of my back, under the shoulder blade and close to the spine. Everyday it is the same, and even standing up, cutting hair does it to me. Even reading a story to Dominic at the table was painful. Am starting to look forward to not being pregnant anymore, although I have to say, in general I am enjoying this pregnancy more than the others. If I could just not have back pains, it would be perfect.

Oh, and tommorrow is Marc's birthday, which, if his work hours don't change, we most likely won't be celebrating, or we'll be celebrating without him. Not that he would mind that much anyway, birthdays don't mean a lot to him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving