Piñata


Am still working on the piñata. It has a head, legs, feet and arms (but no hands yet). I am getting the chin, nose and forehead shaped out and have finished shaping the pants, shirt and shin pads. I also have to get ears on it and find out how I am going to stick the soccer ball onto one foot. I think this one is going to turn out being very VERY hard to break, because of all the layers I have to put on to get the right shapes. The only way they'll be able to break the darn thing is by bashing it in the BACK of the head. (Now doesn't that sound barbaric?)

I need to go and iron some shirts now, and other miscellaneous things, so I think I shall be taking my leave...

Oh, by the way, found this site on how to make your own pinatas... in case anyone else wants to try it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving