Introducing...

The Jean-Alexandre Pinata Dude...


This should pretty much end up being the final product. I don't think I'll be changing it much if at all. Obviously the head is the shape of a balloon and therefore it is a bit rounder than Jean-Alexandre's actual head, but I think I did not too badly with the painting of the face. It kind of looks like a comic book character of Jean-Alexandre. Which is what I was striving for anyway, not an exact, perfect image. If I were to draw him on paper instead with pencil, I would surely get it much more realistic. But this is good enough.

Now let's compare the two...

Comments

  1. It's broken... :)

    I always take pics of my pinatas as a souvenir. It's actually a good thing they get broken because then what WOULD I do with all these finished pinatas lying around the house?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving