Rainy Season (from Juana la Cubana)

It is just grey and rainy here on the lost isle of Juana la Cubana, if this is a taste of the rainy season, it is pretty depressing...I wonder if I do the right things, make the right decisions, should I have put more grass on the roof of the hut? Or more mud? Would it make a difference? Maybe I should not have built the shelter here, maybe I should have built it in a better spot? I am undecided, unsure.

I am a prisoner of this damp dreary hut while it pours outside. I can think of only one thing, my FREEDOM! I ache to get outside and run around, but the rain keeps me inside, cold and miserable. I think the parrots must be equally cold and miserable, I do not hear their usual squawking. I hope the rain will let up soon, so I can go fishing again. Coconuts and bananas, as good as they are, are just lacking in protein.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving