Children, dogs and... soccer

I have three children in soccer. Last year I only had two, and they were on the same day. This year, I tried to get them signed up on different days, but that didn't work out, and they are ALL THREE on the same day. The good thing is, the two youngest play at the same place, at the same time. My oldest however, plays at a different place every week, but at THE SAME TIME as the others. Technically though, he is supposed to be there 15 minutes early, which means there is a coach waiting there, 15 minutes early, so I can drop him off early and then take the two others to their games. I also pick him up about 10-15 minutes after his game, once the two youngest are done. But he is 11 now, so that's not a big deal. The sad thing is, I do not get to watch ANY of his games, since I basically stay to watch the two youngest, especially Maryssa who is only five and still needs that parental encouragement...

ANYWAY, I thought, yesterday, that I would be on time for everything,... I had brought Dominic's shoes to the door so he could put them on before leaving an hour before, and when it was time to leave, I could only find ONE shoe!! Arggggghh! The dog, (there are days when I could gladly shoot him) sometimes takes shoes and drags them someplace to lie down with. But I could not find the shoe anywhere upstairs, nowhere the dog could have put it. Sometimes Gabriel throws shoes down the stairs, but there were no shoes downstairs... that shoe has disappeared into thin air. I looked everywhere I could think of looking, inside and out... until I finally had to give up and tell Dominic to wear his regular shoes. Needless to say, although Jean-Alexandre was right on time, the other two were late for soccer... GRRRRRRRRRR!!! And the shoe?? Still haven't found it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Megamind

Sectes

Against the Unweaving