It's 12:43 am and I can't sleep...

Went to bed just before 10:00, and I think I did manage to dose off, except I woke up and Now I can't sleep plus Dh was snoring beside me, so I got up to have a drink, (he he) and distract myself on the computer here...

I will be heading off to bed again shortly...

Maryssa's birthday was on the 30th, and this Saturday we are having a party for her. I am doing a Dora the explorer party, and I want to send them off on an adventure à la Dora, so I will have to try to invent some kind of story for them... like finding the pinata or something... Actually, Dora la exploradora has a new friend, (one I invented especially for the party), her name is Marisa la investigadora... The pinata this time is in the shape of a hot-air balloon.

Some people just have too much imagination and too much time to waste... no, wait a minute, I have no time to waste, I just waste it doing things that aren't necessary instead of things that are... bad me...

I just haven't grown up... maybe I never will? I am an eternal child...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving