My weekend

Saturday we went to the Sugar Hut "Au Pain de Sucre". It was a very nice place. I am glad I chose that one, it wasn't too big, but it wasn't small either, it was in the woods, we went walking, we went for a ride on a wagon pulled by a horse named Rosie, (a percheron) and the food was great... of course we had maple toffee on snow... it was a lot of fun. Rose Anne was with us and some neighbours down the road, that we met because their daughter Emily went to school with Dominic before he changed schools. Plus we had Brother Laferrière whom we knew from all the way back in Moosonee, years ago. He only lives about 15 minutes away from us now.

Sunday we had Serban, Anca and Mara for supper. Rose Anne was still with us, and I had a bit too much wine to drink,... but we had a lot of fun. We laughed the whole time. Serban is Dominic's godfather. Had a headache from all the wine last night and had a couple of weird dreams, woke up after the first, and couldn't sleep again for awhile, then finally fell asleep and dreamt I was walking on some kind of savanna or something and I was looking for something and walking right up to a wildcat of all things, and not afraid and it didn't even bother me, in fact, it was busy eating it's kill and it ACTUALLY MOVED AWAY BRIEFLY when it saw me coming!!! Weird. It should have been ready to defend it's kill instead, one would think... and there I was walking around with not even so much as a gun to protect myself...

I am tired this morning, and I bet anything I will have a headache this afternoon...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving