Went shopping, feel great... hee hee

Went to a store that sells professional products for hairdressers this afternoon. I finally gave myself a kick in the butt to go,... I really needed hairspray, but I also need a whole colouring kit for permanent colour. So I went to the place, and after driving by 3 times, finally found it,... now that I know where it is, it won't be hard to find the next time I need something, but there is a distributor who comes around here, so they are going to give him my name and he will come to see me here. I will get my colouring kit from him. There is a promotion right now that gives me the whole permanent colour starter kit plus one whole semi-permanent colour starter kit free. Cool! But still expensive... Hope it is worth it in the long run...

It was actually really nice to talk about hairdressing again. And to feel that I was getting into it. And to get information on where to find stuff, and to have a distributor coming to see me, and... oufff, I'm feeling pretty good about this... he he... Plus there is a hair show happening at the Palais des Congres in Montreal soon, so I think I will try to go to that, tickets are $45.

I have hair spray now, and shampoo and conditioner too so I feel a little more prepared to greet clients, although I don't have a chair for my sink, and probably won't have one for awhile. I think I'll have to try to get one second-hand, and we'll have to do something to adjust the height of it because my sink is quite high here. If only I could get my curtains up now,...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving