From Hi5 - December 8, 2004

Feast of the Immaculate Conception

Am in the middle of trying to get all my Christmas cards sent off... not an easy chore when you have to write a general Christmas letter and then translate it into two other languages so everyone can understand it, and then try to remember which people get it in which language... ha ha

I have sent off most of the English ones, and the rest of them are waiting with the Spanish ones to be sent off. So now all I have to do is get the French ones ready... I have to get Dh to proofread first... Noone to proofread the Spanish ones though,... oh well, they know Spanish isn't my first language... they aren't expecting perfection... :)

Had a friend over last week, I went to get her in Quýbec City on Monday and took her back on Friday. Her boyfriend was thinking of leaving her (They have two babies, one 5 months and one 16 months) she was about to have a depression... so I invited her here. Things seem to be going better now for her... but she has personal problems she needs help with...

Well, I must go, I need to clean up after supper upstairs... and put away some letter/card-making supplies...

...so tired still... I need sleep!

We are going out tommorrow night, Marc and I, to his office Christmas party... so I get to be a "Diva" for a night!!! Heh heh...

I used to have so many more things to look forward to than that... I used to get out so much more... I am going crazy here!!! Oh, yeah, and this Saturday, I am taking Jean-Alexandre with me to see the Richelieu Choir's Christmas Concert. Looking forward to that too... I absolutely LOVE to hear a choir sing... there is no instrument more heavenly than the human voice...

Must... go... now...
talk.... later...
Fight... the... good... fight
May the... force... be with.... you... ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving