From Hi5 - September 22, 2004

Well, I have transferred both Jean-Alexandre and Dominic from the French school (Notre-Dame-de-Lourdes) to the English school here (St. John's).

Dominic is back in kindergarten and Jean-Alexandre is continuing on in grade five. I expect that Dominic will be more at his level now. Instead of being a young and behind grade one student, he will be an advanced and older kindergarten student. That should build his confidence (hopefully).

I have been working on the bionicle pinata and now I have to let it dry and then it will be ready for painting. I also have to finish painting the entry to our house and Gabriel's room, do a lot of house cleaning, and then maybe we'll be ready for Dominic's birthday party. I just have to give myself a kick in the you know what to get myself started on the house cleaning. Ha ha.

Well I guess I better get that body part in motion and start getting the supper ready as well! Bye for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving