From Hi5 - August 25, 2004

It is 10:25, I am sitting in front of the computer, taking Dominic's turn,... bad me!

I have a house to clean and I still have to unpack things and find a place for them or else put them away in bags/boxes so I can give them away.

I went through a bunch of baby clothes and gave half of them away. Now I should go through kitchen stuff too...

The computer room is a mess, with boxes all over and the kids aren't careful with anything, they nock stuff over and don't bother to pick it up,... grr!

It's like we moved in a month ago instead of a year ago! That is how bad it is! But there was (and still is) so much to do on this house! The boys still don't have a proper room, which means no closet, (no storage)...

Anyway...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sectes

Megamind

Against the Unweaving